Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why I put Gemsinger aside?

Well if you were wondering why I haven't been working on Gemsinger... well...

I've been determined and excited to make the Gemsinger Chronicles into a game. I've made three drafts of Gemsinger but ended up scrapping all of them, because they just didn't make the cut. I then realized that it was going to take some practice to become an expert and build a full game fun, exciting, and challenging.

It has been decided that Shokiyu was going to be rebuilt. And during that time period it's difficult to actually work on the game without much info on the world. So I decided instead of sitting around doing nothing during that time period, I should practice so that when Shokiyu has been rebuilt to a point where I can commence on the game, I'll have more experience and the game will turn out top-notch. So I made Tales of Elements where I'm practicing and testing out scripts, Battle systems, etc.

So yeah... I'm definetly not giving up on Gemsinger Chronicles.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome to come see how Shokiyu is coming along--what would you say I need to take priority on so we can start on Gemsinger again?

    ReplyDelete