Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gemsinger Chronicles S: The Battle Arena


Oh my! A portion of a Gemsinger Magazine has been leaked! In this picture we see there is a new feature in the game called the Battle Arena! (click on the image to enlarge it)

Okay, I tried to make a magazine clip image like a Coro Coro scan of some sort. It didn't really turn out well, and my art for Miresa was terrible. But the point of this is to announce that there will be a new feature for after you complete the game. You will be able to visit the battle arena after getting the battle pass. (An item that you receive after beating the main story of the game) I will try to make it so that after you beat the game, you'll still have many places to visit and side-quests to do. The Battle Arena is one of the activities you will be able to do after beating the main story. I'm still working on the main story, and the side-quests and other optional things will be worked on when I get temporarily tired of working on the main game. This way, I will make progress in the game even if I'm not working on the main story. I will make sure that this blog gets updated every once in a while so that you can stay updated on the video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment